Hi -

we are considering purchasing tutortrac software for our center.  I have several questions and would like to put them to users in group before talking with tutortrac.

1.  Can anyone comment on the utility of the upgrade/subscription packages? Are they necessary? Have you found them useful? Has anyone who does not have a support subscription had difficulty getting support?

2.  who owns the data?  Is the data all stored in the local server? does tutortrac access it or own it? Has anyone had FERPA conflict issues or other issues around data ownership?

3.  Our U. uses Peoplesoft. Is it easy to configure tutortrac to draw profiles and progress data from peoplesoft?  does it require IT support from within the U?

Thanks for any help

David

David Hayes
Director, Academic Enhancement Center