Hi All

Thanks to those who have already responded.  I have a couple more questions...

I understand that Accutrack offers a weblink which enables remote access for scheduling. Does it also enable data importing from university records-keeping software (e.g. Peoplesoft)?

As configured for web-based use, does Accutrack require a dedicated local server? Is the data collected secure and owned by the center?

Thanks again everybody - I am exploring with both companies, but am curious to hear independent advice...

David

David Hayes
Director, Academic Enhancement Center
University of Rhode Island