I am developing a Breakfast Club geared to supporting students who have
been away from formal studies for a number of years. We want to target
the older students who have primary responsibilities outside college.

I'm looking for ways to attract these students, to issue non-threatening
initial invitations, to do whatever is needed to encourage them to
attend.

Suggestions would be welcome.

Wendy Trotter

Learning Advisor