I've learned that Anataol Rapoport, one of our initial greats -- as a
scholar and as a peron -- died in the past few days here in Toronto. As I
obtain more info, I will post it, or feel free to do so yourself.

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php