Dear Socnetters,

I am interested in learning about software which produce and analyze
network graphs of the links between different websites around a
certain issue, such as antimilitarism.  I have been experimenting
with the IssueCrawler (www.govcom.org), and would like to learn about
your experiences either with this or similar kind of software.

Please send your replies directly to:

I will make a summary of them to the list. If you don't want your
reply to be included in the summary, kindly mention it in your e-
mail.

I thank you in advance for your help

Markku Lonkila

--