Hi all,

http://harvardbusinessonline.hbsp.harvard.edu/b02/en/common/item_detail.jhtml;jsessionid=12BEKFBMZNNBMAKRGWDSELQBKE0YIISW?id=R0701C

I think with Ron Burt's study of teaching managers about networks at
Raython we are right on the cusp of a new interest in networks that is
more along the lines of the way we think about them and less
collaborative software, which sort of hijacked the name "social
networks" in recent times.  Wayne Baker and his wife, Cheryl, have been
working on this for years.  It is exciting to see them talking about in
HBR, though I have some issues with several points.

-Don