Hi all,

I am currently working on developing a citation network for my doctoral
dissertation and was wondering if anyone is aware of any articles (or other
resources) that review what has been done to date in citation network
analysis?

I have searched Google, my university library database, and done a bit of
looking through the tables of contents in Scientometrics, but have not had
any luck in locating such a reference.

Thank you in advance for any help,
Jenine

--
Jenine Harris, Senior Research Assistant