Dear all,

With regards to the Sunbelt social networks conference to take place
in Corfu, Greece, May 1-6, 2007:

http://nicomedia.math.upatras.gr/conf/Sunbelt2007/

I would like to tell you the following:

* The deadline of abstracts submission is January 30, 2007.

* The deadline for low rate hotel reservation is extended to February
15, 2007, and the middle rate to March 15, 2007.

* The last week of January I'm going to be in the USA (at a conference
at the University of Minnesota) and immediately after my return, from
the beginning of February, together with the program committee we are
expected to evaluate the submitted papers so that we might be able to
announce the accepted paper by February 10, 2007.

It would help us a lot if you were submitting your papers well before
the expiration of the deadline so that the evaluation process would
not be congested (something which might happen if a large part of
papers is submitted just during the last days before the deadline).

Hoping to see many of you in Corfu next May! All the best,

--Moses Boudourides