Dear socneters,

I apologize for any possible misunderstanding but in my last email
when I was saying that "we might be able to announce the accepted
papers by February 10, 2007" and that "it would help us a lot if you
were submitting your papers well before the expiration of the
deadline," I didn't mean that you have to submit your full papers. As
always, just the abstract submission suffices. And we are going to
evaluate your papers on the basis of the submitted abstracts. In fact,
this is a constant practice followed in at least the last Sunbelts
that I happened to participate and it looks that it works okay.

Regards,

--Moses Boudourides