Hi SocNeters,

In my flurry of reading through the literature I came across an interesting
organizational chart (formal reporting) with the network ties (real
communication) superimposed. I believe it was a pretty recent publication,
too. However, I can not find a copy. If you know the publication I am trying
to locate, or of a similar diagram, please let me know, particularly if it
is related to an organization with an R&D division of some sort.

Kind regards from the unseasonably cold, windy, snowy and rainy Vancouver.

Martin

Martin Bliemel, BSc (Mech.), MBA
Faculty of Business Administration, PhD Candidate
Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Simon Fraser University
Mailing Address:
  Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology
  515 West Hastings St.
  Vancouver BC Canada V6B 5K3
Street Address:
  Segal Graduate School of Business