Really interesting, thanks Valdis!   Of course, I'll believe what they
say when they have something to show like a beta.  I'm assuming they
must be using some type of social network analysis to do this (of
course they don't say since they're using proprietary algorithms to
protect their IP and get patents).

Alvin