Hello qualitative networkers

Happy new year!

To those that answered the call for papers on qualitative social networks to be presented in sessions at Corfu, Greece, please follow-through with an abstract by January 20th.  We have had many responses and we have added a session on mixed methods.
Let us know which session you think your paper best fits as well.

1) Methodological / Theoretical issues in qualitative network research
2) Qualitative Data Collection
3) Analysis of Qualitative Data / or Qualitative social network studies
4) Mixed Methods- combining quantitative and qualitative approaches.

It is important that you send to us the abstracts by January 20th and that will give us enough time to get back to you with instructions on how to submit your abstract for the Sunbelt 2007 in Corfu, Greece by the deadline.

Best

Silvia Domínguez PhD
Sociology and Anthropology
Northeastern University