Perhaps you already received notices of new articles in Structure and
Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences.
Anyway, I have two pieces in Vol 1, Issue 4, just out:

"Network Perspectives on Communities" has been published in Structure
and Dynamics:
eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences. You can access it by
going to this URL:

http://repositories.cdlib.org/imbs/socdyn/sdeas/vol1/iss4/art2
<http://repositories.cdlib.org/imbs/socdyn/sdeas/vol1/iss4/art2>

Also:

"Book Review: Network Analysis and Ethnographic Problems: Process Models
of a
Turkish Nomad Clan, by Douglas R. White and Ulla C. Johansen (Oxford, UK
and Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2004,
Cloth / 2006, Paper, 544 pages)" has been published in Structure and
Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and
Related Sciences.

How many know of this book?  Maybe you are not interested in Kinship in
the Middle East (Turkey), but honestly, I believe it could be a hugely
important book because of its contribution to network studies, as well
as to kinship studies and Middle East studies.

You can access it by going to this URL:

http://repositories.cdlib.org/imbs/socdyn/sdeas/vol1/iss4/art4

Pass the word.