Dear Water Institute Affiliated Faculty,

On Thursday March 8th, 2007 the Water Institute will host a seminar by
Dr. Michael McClain, the Director of the FIU Global Water for
Sustainability (GLOWS) Program (see http://globalwaters.net). GLOWS is a
USAID funded program for promoting integrated water resources management
in the developing world.   Please see email below for more details.

Please email me ([log in to unmask]) by January 31 to let me know if you
are planning to participate in any of the 3 following activities on
Thursday March 8th. Then we will decide what accommodations are
necessary.

1.  10-11:30       Seminar

2.  12-1:30         Lunch with Dr. McClain (we'll treat)

3.  2-4pm          A meeting to discuss programs and explore possible
collaborations

Thanks a lot!

Kathleen McKee,

Research Coordinator