Peter, I agree with John and others.  We can never have too much RAIN.  Now about snow, that is another matter.  Here is snowy Denver we are expecting 4-8 inches today.  But RAIN - can't get enough of it.  Thank you for doing this fantastic service for us!

  Kathy

John Montaņa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Peter, I'm sure that I speak for many folks when I say that I'm always in a
bit of an information drought, so there can never be enough RAIN! Thanks.

John Montaņa, General Counsel
PelliGroup (formerly Cunningham & Montaņa, Inc.)
29 Parsons Road
Landenberg PA 19350
610-255-1588
484-832-3260 mobile