Tonight from our 4th floor deck in NE St. Petersburg, my wife Lorraine and  I
counted over 500,000 American Robins returning to the Roost Site at the end
of  74th Ave. NE in St. Petersburg. There are also 300+ cedar Waxwings plus the
 normal winter flocks of thousands of Common Grackles, Red-winged Blackbirds,
 European Starlings and Brown-headed Cowbirds. I'm also fairly sure that
American  Goldfinches and House Finches use this Roost site as well.

Don Margeson,  VP of sales
Donlo Communications, Inc.

439  Tennessee Ave. NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33702