All:

I think I know the answer to this question, but I wanted all of the
"cognoscenti" out there to chime in, so. . . . Today at STA-5 in
Hendry County, I saw an orangish-rumped Petrochelidon swallow species
but could not get a clear view of the front of the bird. Of Cliff or
Cave Swallow, which would be more likely to occur there at this time
of the year and why? We saw some nice birds today at STA-5 including
a banded Roseate Spoonbill with "ED" on the band (I think). Tricia,
who often posts on the TAS Miami Bird Board site, photographed this
bird with the band. Go here to view her great photo:

http://www.tropicalaudubon.org/tasboard/messages/13992.html

I'll write up a complete trip report to follow. . . .

Cheers.

Vince

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL