The following is posted on behalf of  Gail Menk:

"On 28 Jan, I recorded a Lark Sparrow about a quarter mile to the left
of Lake Jackson's Rhoden Cove Landing in a sedge field parallel to a
pasture.  Said bird appeared to have a harlequin-like face pattern,
predominantly white superciliun included, white-striped crown and the
diagnostic tell-tale Towhee-like tail when it flew several times.  It
was foraging with Song and Savannah sparrows.  This was my 6th record
for Florida, all in Leon County.  "

     Gail Menk

Keith MacVicar
Tallahassee  FL