Other tips -
Also be specific that you are using these for your tutors' benefit and not
to circumvent the students at your school from buying the texts.
Be aware that small book publishers may turn you down. COMAP used to
"decline the opportunity".
Also check with adjuncts who no longer teach that course. They may have a
book back on a shelf that isn't being used by them this term.
Lastly, I pulled a student study guide at the instructor's request last year
because it contained too many errors.

Brenda Tiefenbruck