   Thank you to all of you who emailed me about moderatingfor NADE =20
2007. Some of you needed my email address, which is below. I have also =20
attached the Moderator Form for everyone who would like to help. I =20
will be assigning the rest of the sessions this weekend if I have =20
enough response, so please send me your completed Moderator Form soon.

   See you all soon!

   Patti

   [log in to unmask][1]

   Patricia R. Eney