LOL

I kind of like "pals", it is sooo non-offensive!!

 Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

             Ray Sanchez
             <ray.sanchez@FRES
             NOCITYCOLLEGE.EDU                                          To
             Sent by: Open                                              cc
             Forum for
             Learning                                              Subject
             Assistance                Re: SI in CA community colleges
             Professionals
             UFL.EDU>

             02/07/2007 12:21
             PM

             Please respond to
              Open Forum for
                 Learning
                Assistance
               Professionals
                 UFL.EDU>

A note from my colleague in response to my original question:

Some of these "institutional" phrases can be overly inflated, but
"Supplemental Instruction"? It seems very clear and, if anything,
un-dramatic. How about "Additional Classroom Non-Instructional
Assistance Program for the Further Education (though Non-Instructional)
of Students Seeking Extra Non Instructional Tutoring" (c)

Ray M. Sanchez