-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dave Ehren
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Give- away item suggestions

The ones we use regularly, in probable order of cheapness:

Bookmarks
Tablets (depends upon your duplicating center options)
Pens/Pencils (Cheaper if you can buy a couple of years' worth at once)
.
.(price gap!)
.
T-shirts (generally only given to some tutors as advertising, but a
great raffle prize)

Actually local businesses have often been generous with gift
certificates and the like if they know they are for students. Attached
to a bookmark they are valuable and cheap!

Dave

Cindy Boglin wrote:

>Hello,
>

>This is kind of an odd request - I am working on developing some
>promotional items for our learning center to use as give-aways at
>student events and am looking for suggestions.  I want to purchase
>something that will be reusable, has some relation to learning, and is
>cost-effective (CHEAP).  All ideas are welcomed!
>

>Cindy
>

>Cindy Boglin
>
>Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus
>

>7001 East Williams Field Road
>
>Mesa, AZ  85212
>
>(480)727-1909 * fax (480)727-1714
>
>http://uc.asu.edu <http://uc.asu.edu/>  *
>http://east.asu.edu/learningcenter
>

>Arizona State University

browser to

David L. O. Ehren
Math and Science Counselor
Interim Director
Macalester College MAX Center
651-696-6120

I am doing some of the many right things to do.

browser to