Dr. Masuda:  when will more information/details become available regarding
the sessions that will be offered at the ACTLA conference?  I'm trying to
select the Tutoring Association conference that will be most beneficial to
my learning, and this information would be very helpful in making the
decision on which conference to attend.

Robin

Robin Sakonyi

Coordinator, Center for Student Progress

Supplemental Instruction and Student Tutorial Services

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, OH 44555

330-941-2956

www.ysu.edu