May I PLEASE receive "review" copies of the 2 new editions listed below.
(I currently teach an Orientation session -- seeking resources... I am in
the process
of developing an on-line Orientation course.....)

Thanks,
Dr. Beverley R. Blake, Asst. Professor
Valdosta State University
1500 North Patterson Street