When you request books for the tutoring center you may want to specify
that you want student editions.  Most instructors don't want students
using the instructor editions because they contain answers to all the
homework problems.  Also, some instructor editions have the answers to
the homework right next to or below the problems instead of in the back
of the book, which in my opinion is not ideal for students.

Lisa Christman

Lisa Christman
Instructor of Mathematics
University College
University of Central Arkansas
501-450-3311

>>> Julio Cesar Jimenez Arguello <[log in to unmask]>
2/13/2007 11:04 PM >>>
Hello Everyone!

Could someone tell me how we can get books and solution manuals from
the publishers for our new & free tutoring program in Wichita State
University: GEEKS.

Many thanks in advance,

Julio Jimenez
Senior Tutor