I'd like to see these, too. Please send to the list.
Kathy

>>> "Karyn Schulz" <[log in to unmask]> 2/6/2007 7:35 AM >>>
Good morning!

I am hoping to observe my tutors this semester and would like to see
what others are using as their evaluation form based on the
observations.

If you can send any of your forms to me, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you,

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring Services

Academic Resource Center

Division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs

University of Baltimore

(410) 837-5387

browser to