In the past, I used your suggestions for the regular COMPASS cut off scores.
Thank you!  Our faculty verify that the cutoff scores we selected are
exactly correct for predicting student success with college level work.

Now, I have a more specific question -  I am new to the ESL arena and
believe that we will need to use the COMPASS ESL exam shortly.  What cut off
scores have you been using?  We only have one level of developmental reading
and developmental writing and no ESL courses.

I greatly appreciate your input.
Thank you!
Joanne

Dr. Joanne Conlon