Jeff Tanen and fellow colleagues,

Information to answer your question regarding publications for tutor training
can be located
at our web site below.  Included are:
The Master Tutor: A Guidebook for More Effective Tutoring including a Tutor
Trainer's
  Manual and Transparency Set by Dr. Ross B. MacDonald
The TESAT (Tutor Evaluation and Self Assessment Tool) a pre/post assessment
to validate
  the effectiveness of training
The Online eMaster Tutor Training Course fo training tutors using a 24/7
conveyance
  (Note: A free national pilot is being offered now)
The Online eMaster Tutor Trainer's Course to train online instructors
(2-weeks). Registra-
 currently in process.

If we can be of assistance, kindly notify.

We look forward to seeing all at our 15th attendance at the NADE Conference.

Peter W. Stevens, President
The Cambridge Stratford Study Skills Institute
a division of Cambridge Stratford, Ltd.
8560 Main Street
Williamsville, New York 14221
www.cambridgestratford.com