A few other things that are a bit more money (not huge, but more) are
magnetic paper clip holders, LED flashlights, either on a key chain or
not, small staplers, and mini CD cleaners.  Some of the same sources
mentioned can have these imprinted.  We have given calculators and
travel alarms to tutors as grad gifts, also.

Sue Huett
Walla Walla College

>>> Cindy Boglin <[log in to unmask]> 02/27/07 1:22 PM >>>
Hello,

This is kind of an odd request - I am working on developing some
promotional items for our learning center to use as give-aways at
student events and am looking for suggestions.  I want to purchase
something that will be reusable, has some relation to learning, and is
cost-effective (CHEAP).  All ideas are welcomed!

Cindy

Cindy Boglin

Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus

7001 East Williams Field Road

Mesa, AZ  85212

(480)727-1909 * fax (480)727-1714

http://uc.asu.edu <http://uc.asu.edu/>  *