-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cindy Boglin
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Give- away item suggestions

Hello,

This is kind of an odd request - I am working on developing some
promotional items for our learning center to use as give-aways at
student events and am looking for suggestions.  I want to purchase
something that will be reusable, has some relation to learning, and is
cost-effective (CHEAP).  All ideas are welcomed!

Cindy

Cindy Boglin

Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus

7001 East Williams Field Road

Mesa, AZ  85212

(480)727-1909 * fax (480)727-1714

http://uc.asu.edu <http://uc.asu.edu/>  *