Hi All:

I posted this question a couple of weeks ago but didn't receive any
their learning centers that is appropriate for self-directed learning?  Our
ESL needs are very small (1 - 3 students/year) and our administration is
looking to move to computer-assisted learning for it, augmented by
one-on-one tutoring.

I've got a Rosetta Stone demo here, but haven't had a chance to examine it.
Any suggestions, ideas, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, as always!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success