Kate, we are in the same boat with a small ESL pop.  You might check
with Renaissance Learning.  We recently purchased English in a Flash and
Fluent Reader.  It is generally set for the public school level, but can
be adjusted.  We are just starting to use it, so I don't really have any
feedback.  The draw for my superiors is the cost.  It is really much
less expensive than other programs.

Check it out and see if it might work for your situation.

Ann