I am presenting a workshop on learning styles to faculty.  Does anyone
have a handout/power point that relates learning styles to a particular
discipline...Sciences, Math, Liberal Arts???Thanks so much!

Christine T. Flax
Asst. Professor of English Language & Literature
Director of PASS
Director of The Academic Link
Villa Julie College
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21153
443-334-2639

This is one that I created but have not yet implemented.  What I am
struggling with is how realistic it is for me to observe hour long
appointments with 35 tutors.  How do others handle this?

Robin

Robin Sakonyi
Coordinator, Center for Student Progress
Supplemental Instruction and Student Tutorial Services
Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH 44555
330-941-2956
www.ysu.edu