Ha Ha.  I can't believe you are on the LRNASST.  I thought it was about TIP
and I was bracing myself, smile.  Good job!

Ellen

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry Coye
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accutrack

For Greg Watson--

We have used Accutrack for several years in our program and like it a lot.
Getting it set up so that it works well for your program is a challenge, and
its complexity can be daunting, but we find it works very well.

Terry Coye
Gallaudet University