-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phyllis Kremen
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: student (dis)satisfaction

I always emphasize that tutoring is not teaching - tutoring reviews what
has already been presented to a student.

Phyllis Kremen, Academic Development Center Director Raymond Hall West
Georgian Court University 900 Lakewood Avenue Lakewood, NJ 08701-2697
732-987-2787
"Every day is another opportunity to better the accomplishments of the
day before."

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. The
documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential health information that is
legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or
regulations and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
fulfilled.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us and delete the original message. Thank you.