-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberly Zernechel
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Doctoral programs in Dev. Ed.

There is a doctoral program through Grambling University in Louisiana.
I belive David Caverly in Texas is also working to develop a doctoral
program.

Kim Zernechel

I'm interested in information about doctoral programs in developmental
education, especially any with an emphasis in developmental reading.
Can
anyone direct me?

browser to

browser to