-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jan Norton
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: High-risk rates

I cannot find the 'official' cut-off DFW rate for targeting SI classes:
25%?  30% ??  68% ?
Does anyone know this, or is there some other sort of standardized
measures or scale for labeling levels of risk?

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Resources
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
(920) 424-3419