Hi Antoinette.
Our Learning Center doubles as a testing center, so we are able to do a
lot of marketing over the summer when the incoming freshmen take their
placement tests. Students also come to us throughout the regular
academic year to take the Computer Competency Exam, to attend workshops,
and for other types of services. If I know they are new, I always give
these students flyers that describe our services, make sure they know
our hours, etc. This marketing strategy seems to be very effective, but
I don't know if you have such a setup. We have eight computers for
testing, so that helps. But you might consider offering some types of
services that will "force" students to come to your center.
Cheers!
Chrisa

Chrisa Hotchkiss
Director of Learning Services