-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Dillon
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Give- away item suggestions

We've given away the following with our contact information:

-Stress balls made out of squishy foam
-ID card holders (plastic)
-lip balms
-laminated bookmarks

Things I like, but rarely see used as giveaways:
-first aid kits
-small calculators
-pen/pencil cases
-mint cases