-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Jakobson
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ESL Software for Learning Center

Hi All:

I posted this question a couple of weeks ago but didn't receive any
in
their learning centers that is appropriate for self-directed learning?
Our ESL needs are very small (1 - 3 students/year) and our
administration is looking to move to computer-assisted learning for it,
augmented by one-on-one tutoring.

I've got a Rosetta Stone demo here, but haven't had a chance to examine
it.
Any suggestions, ideas, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, as always!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director
Tutoring and Student Success