From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maslana, Rae M.
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accutrack

We have been using AccuTrack for several years with GREAT success!!!  We
are able to track how many students served, how many visits and for what
subjects, etc.  We also use AccuTrack to track tutors and use this for
payroll purposes.  AccuTrack "IT support" has always been helpful
whenever problems did arise.

Feel free to call or e-mail me off the listserv and we can discuss in
more detail.

Rae

Rae M. Maslana, M.Ed., NCC, LPC
Certified Learning Center Leadership Professional - Level 4
College of DuPage (C.O.D.)
Coordinator, Tutoring Services
Academic Support Center, IC 3040
(630) 942-3681
and
C.O.D. Counselor
(630) 942-4804 - Westmont Center
(630)942-4603 - Addison Center

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.