Hi Folks:

We are about to open a position for an assistant director for our center.  The assistant will assist with all phases of operation,but will focus primarily on developing an improving our supplemental instruction support.  I have a couple of requests:

Could anyone offer job descriptions you've used for assistant director and/or SI coordinator positions? Also, could folks comment on the workload their current SI coordinators carry, including how many courses/sections the coordinator is responsible for?

much obliged,

David

David Hayes
Director, Academic Enhancement Center