I'm looking for a community college that offers at least three levels of developmental reading.  We currently offer two levels and are considering developing a third level.  We're looking for good models, examples of other Texas institutions that have done something similar, with the possibility of visiting and/or corresponding with representatives from such an institution.  Feel free to contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Danette Johnson
Title V Director/Developmental Education Coordinator
The Victoria College
(361) 582-2454