From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Robin Sakonyi
Sent: Tue 2/6/2007 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Observation forms

This is one that I created but have not yet implemented.  What I am
struggling with is how realistic it is for me to observe hour long
appointments with 35 tutors.  How do others handle this?

Robin

Robin Sakonyi
Coordinator, Center for Student Progress
Supplemental Instruction and Student Tutorial Services
Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH 44555
330-941-2956
www.ysu.edu