I am posting the information below on behalf of NCLCA President - Sandie
Crawford.

Tammy Pratt, Membership Secretary

National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)

http://www.nclca.org/

You've got questions...We have answers!!

NCLCA will be presenting our Learning Center Leadership Certification
Workshop at the following conferences listed below. I welcome the
opportunity to meet with individuals who want to know more information
about our exciting new certification program.

Workshop/Session Description:    The purpose of the Learning Center
Leadership Certification is to give individual learning assistance
professionals a nationally-recognized credential and set of standards by
which to foster their growth and development. Certification is available
for all learning assistance professionals, from center directors to
part-time staff and faculty. Focusing on evolving levels of practice,
training, self-reflection, service and evaluation, the four levels of
certification offer novice to highly experienced learning center
professionals opportunities to further their expertise and knowledge.
Join us in this hands-on session to begin the process of applying for
Learning Center Leadership Certification.

Presenter: Sandie L. Crawford, NCLCA President (2006-2007)

Mark your calendars and plan to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you!!

NADE 2007 Conference

Session J, Saturday, March 24, 2007, 10:15 am -- 11:15 am

Nashville, Tennessee

March 20-24, 2007

www.nade2007.net

 ATP 2007 Conference

Session IV, Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 9:00 am -- 9:50 am

Orlando, Florida

April 1-4, 2007

http://www.jsu.edu/depart/edprof/atp/

Academic Support Center Conference

Lake City Community College

Lake City, Florida

April 4-5, 2007

www.lakecitycc.edu

CRLA Heartland Chapter

2007 Spring Conference

Friday, April 20, 2007, 10:15 am -- 12:15 pm

Lincoln, Nebraska

April 19-20, 2007

(see attachment)

 Sandie L. Crawford

Interim Dean

Developmental Education & Learning Services

Cuyahoga Community College

4250 Richmond Road

Highland Hills, Ohio 44122

216.987.2254 (voice)