Dear All,

I am new to this list and to INSNA, so I'd like to beg your
forgiveness to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm working on a number of projects that analyze political
networks.  The first looks at networks of health care lobbyists.
The second (with Fabio Rojas of Indiana University) investigates
interorganizational links in the antiwar movement.  The third
(with John Mark Hansen of the University of Chicago) sees networks
as a partial explanation for the evolution of political science as
a discipline.

A number of these papers are recently published or forthcoming.
I'd be happy to send on .PDFs to anyone interested.  And I'd love
to hear from others who are working in related areas.

Best,

Michael

--
Michael T. Heaney, Ph.D.