Hello fellow network analysts!

I am currently doing an analysis of centrality measures by randomly
generating large volumes of networks, based on network size and edge
density, calculating the centrality measures on each network, and then
performing descriptive and percentile statistics on these measures.  My goal
is to create critical tables and provide general descriptive information
about networks based on density and size through random sampling.

Is anyone familiar with literature regarding this subject area?  I would
appreciate any assistance you can provide as I have found very little
regarding the subject.

Thank you in advance,

Benjamin Elbirt

Graduate Student, SUNY Buffalo, Department of Communication