From: Joseph W. Tedesco [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:21 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Subject: [Fwd: DHS Proposal Input]

Dear Wendy,
    I just came from a meeting to discuss the recent solicitation from
DHS (see link below) for a Center of Excellence. We very much welcome
participation from the Water Institute. Please distribute my
solicitation below to anyone in the Institute who has an interest in
participating on this initiative. Please do not hesitate to contact me
if you have ny questions regarding this matter.
Center of Excellence for the Study of Natural Disasters, Coastal
Infrastructure and Emergency Management
<http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?oppId=12467&mode=VIEW>

Best Regards,
    Joe