Water Institute Faculty:

Please see the announcement below for a seminar being hosted by
Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.

________________________________

From: Havens,Karl
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:54 PM
Subject: Friday Seminar

Dear Colleagues,

Please join us this Friday at 3 PM for a seminar at the Department of
Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences presented by a distinguished guest, Dr.
Stephen Brandt, Director of the NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research
Laboratory.

The title of Dr. Brandt's seminar is "Ecosystem Forecasting: A Focused
Scientific Approach to Coastal Ecosystem Management."

We will have light refreshments just prior to the seminar. For
directions to the Department, please see the map on our website:
http://fishweb.ifas.ufl.edu <http://fishweb.ifas.ufl.edu/>

Thank you,

Karl

Karl E. Havens | Chair and Professor | Department of Fisheries and
Aquatic Sciences - University of Florida / IFAS
7922 NW 71st Street, Gainesville, FL 32653  |  * : 352-392-9617 x 232  |
Fax: 352-392-3672  | * [log in to unmask]