Hey Everybirdy,

  Sorry for the late post.  Wanted to mention a  noteable  Brevard county
bird for anyone interested.  Doug Stuckey had  found the bird during his field
trips at the SpaceCoast Festival.  A  beautiful Red-headed Woodpecker lingering
among the dead snags in the north-west  corner of the intersect of US 1 and
Stuck Way, which is an exit road off of I  95, in Scottsmoor.
  Was an easy find, as it took all of 20 seconds to get on  the bird.  Thanks
Doug!

  Another interesting find were 4 Yellow-crowned Night  Herons in Volusia
County, Edgewater to be specific.  Was visiting the  parents and was scoping off
of their community fishing pier when I spotted them  foraging on a sand bar.

  Been piling on some new pics in my "New Stuff" gallery  for anyone
interested.
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/new_stuff_
(http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/new_stuff)

See you out there!